Nick's truck (was: real numbers)

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Tue Feb 27 2001 - 17:40:22 EST

In a message dated 2/27/01 5:36:48 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jon@dakota-truck.net writes:

> He may, I'm not sure. Nick, are you still on the list? Maybe somebody
> knows
> of one. There's a pic and some info at www.dragtruk.com though; if you
look
> at
> the list sorted by ET he's currently in the #7 spot with an 11something.

I spoke to Nick a few months ago. He told me he sold the Dak due to extreme
and persistent police attention :-). The best time he ran with the truck
before he sold it was 10.23 and I don't remember the trap speed, but he was
in the mid 130's. What did he buy?? Another Dak, this time a V8. He wanted to
know if I'd sell the SC back to him, but of course it's currently in use!

 -Austin
Vipertruck - "The Anti-Rice"
Supercharged 6.0 V8
 <A HREF="www.angelfire.com/ny/vipertruck">The Vipertruck</A>