2 spanks for the price of 1

From: SEMIHEMI01@aol.com
Date: Tue Feb 27 2001 - 18:30:04 EST

    On the way home from returning a video, I was behind a BMW 325i and there
was a Lexus ES 400 on the inside lane at the lite. The kid in the Beemer was
picking on the suit & tie type in the Lexus. Well when the lite changed, the
kid in the beemer got a surprize, the guy in the Lexus nailed it and he just
eased on by the Beemer so I decided it was time for the DAK to put in an
appearance. I hit the left lane, got by the Beemer and caught the Lexus at
the next lite, it was me and the Lexus. I signaled the coat & tie to run. It
was the DAK off the line first and that was the end of that. At 75 the Lexus
gave it up, So I shifted and backed out of it.
    When we got to the next lite the Beemer pulled up beside me and I
signaled if he wanted to try me and he shook his head "NO". He pointed to the
guy in the Lexus and just laughed. I think he figured once he saw the Dak
run, He didn't want to try me on. Damn, that was fun....Hell, I know how
Will felt with Cyclone now.... Bill

SEMIHEMI01@AOL.COM (Bill C.) 2001 QC, 4.7L, 5spd. 3.55 LSD
K-N + Cool-Air, Quick-D TB, 10w-30 MOBIL 1, 180 T'STAT, SilBlades
GIBSON 3" Single Side-Swept cat-back, G-TECH, <A
HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/semihemi01/">"THE DAK"</A>