Re: Headers for 4.7L from JBA

From: Paul Bullerman (hemikota@home.com)
Date: Tue Feb 27 2001 - 22:13:14 EST

600.00 for those things? Jeesh. I saw a pic of them in sport truck and
they cant be tuned headers. They may be better than the stock manifolds,
but they couldnt be that productive. The pipe coming off the back exh port
cant be more than 2" long before it hits the collector. There is just no
room to work with under the hood.

Paul