RE: Terry Delong says the IAT mod won't work??

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Tue Feb 27 2001 - 20:22:57 EST

hehehe, well a quick test.... get your truck up to temp and unplug the
IAT... BAM! instant MIL :) or you could hook up a scantool, and adjustable
IAT... watch the fuel and timing change at your fingertips :)

______________________
Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
   www.fast4x4.net
   jon@fast4x4.net
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

-I just talked to Terry today and to my surprise he's telling me
-the IAT only
-works on cold start up, and once the motor is heated up, it no
-longer plays a
-role.Huh? I proceeded to tell him that many guys have tried it and
-said that
-it, in fact, does work. He seemed pretty strident in saying that
-it didn't.
-After talking about Bernd's work and some others, he then backtracked a
-little and said that in the end, he wasn't sure. Has anyone else heard of
-this??
-Tom
-