Terry Delong says the IAT mod won't work??

From: TommFern@aol.com
Date: Tue Feb 27 2001 - 18:48:41 EST

I just talked to Terry today and to my surprise he's telling me the IAT only
works on cold start up, and once the motor is heated up, it no longer plays a
role.Huh? I proceeded to tell him that many guys have tried it and said that
it, in fact, does work. He seemed pretty strident in saying that it didn't.
After talking about Bernd's work and some others, he then backtracked a
little and said that in the end, he wasn't sure. Has anyone else heard of
this??
Tom