Re: Re: I think I'm making myself misunderstood here......

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 28 2001 - 01:44:21 EST

Aaron, I'm taking all the comments being made into consideration,and will
give some serious thought to what everybody has had to say.What I have been
doing in the past may have worked, but that doesn't necessarily mean that
it's the best way.Remember, just when you think you know it all, you'll find
somebody who knows more than you do.So, I'm taking to the comments with an
open mind. Who knows, maybe I'm just hung up in a bunch of myths that are
not necessarily the best things for a vehicle.I will give some serious
thought to the subject before I change my current practices, but I may find
that I need to reconsider.Thanks for you support,and I will definitely be
cruising in my Mopar.Thanks again,

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/hd5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html