Re: I think I'm making myself misunderstood here......

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 28 2001 - 02:23:35 EST

Miles, thanks for your support on my habits and thoughts.At this point, I
don't think I could stress over much,since the list seems to think that I am
driving below the design parameters of my truck to begin with.I have tried
all that I know to do to fix the idle problems I have.I reset the computer
once a week,and at every service.The dealer replaced the IAC motor the day
after I got it.The throttle body is cleaned at every service.The only
solution I have found-remember to turn on the A/C before approaching a
stop,(but then I gotta remember to turn it off when I take off if I'm not
using the elec. fan).Thanks for the thoughts and cares about my uncle.He
really does mean a lot to me,and is probably most of the reason that I
respect what I have as much as I do.I just hope that I can be as good as he
has been with his things.I'm sorry to hear your unfortunate luck with your
oil leaks.Are you going to try and get your truck bought back over it? Just
a thought-it doesn't seem right that an '01 model truck should need the head
removed for any reason.Thanks again for your support,

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/hd5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html