Warn Trans4mer as Jack Point-Warn's reply

From: Jack Paulson (cybermail1@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Feb 28 2001 - 13:14:05 EST

See my question below about using the Trans4mer as a
jack point. (It still looks like a better deal than a
hidden hitch in front.)

I think a class III receiver has a tongue (sp?) limit
of 500 lbs. So I would be concerned about using it to
jack up the truck.

Has anyone experince of using the back or front
receiver to jack up the truck?
Thanks