Re: Is this a good buy?

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Wed Feb 28 2001 - 13:18:25 EST

On Tue, 27 Feb 2001 19:14:39 -0500, Puddlestompa@aol.com wrote:

>I am looking at buying a new used dakota, there is a 1998 Sport X-cab V-6
>for $11,000. I do not know if it is manual or auto, but I would prefer
>manual, my question is it has 37,000 miles on it and I was thinking that
>seems like a lot, this would be doudling what I have on my truck now. What
>do you guys think. Assuming that it is in good condition.

Exact prices will vary according to equipments and even where you live
but kbb.com gives a retail value of about 14K.

97 V6 Auto
e-mail mcrumley@airmail.net

"If you make any money, the government shoves you in the
creek once a year with it in your pockets, and all that don't
get wet you can keep."-Will Rogers