RE: RE: Stock Injector Servicing

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Wed Feb 28 2001 - 14:35:55 EST

Actually no. The only reason for getting rid of them was that they weren't
putting out enough fuel with the 9# pulley on my Powerdyne. (Tested this on
the Dyno with the A/F meter hooked up.) Otherwise, i'd probably still be
running them. They're an excellent option for the V6's. I'm wondering if
there's something else up with Kyle's truck that is causing the rich condition.

Kyle, don't know if your saw this early this AM...but how old are the O2(s) on
your truck?

- Bernd