Re: RE: Re: RE: Stock Injector Servicing

From: Michael Clark (mike@mikesdakota.com)
Date: Wed Feb 28 2001 - 16:05:54 EST

I was also wondering about the O2 Kyle. When I had a bad one it
caused intermittent idle problems for me. It never died but would
come damn close to it, then it would clear up and be fine all of a
sudden. The "bad" sensor was actually a brand new one from the
dealer. I'm now running the stock one again and no more problems.....
--Mike
www.mikesdakota.com