DELIVERY FAILURE: Error transferring to OSU-NS01.CIS.OKSTATE.EDU; SMTP Protocol Returned a Permanent Error 554 Mail from owner-dakota-truck@buffnet4.buffnet.net rejected for policy reasons.

From: Postmaster@cis.okstate.edu
Date: Wed Feb 28 2001 - 19:15:39 EST

Your message

  Subject: Re: DML: RE: Re: RE: Stock Injector Servicing

was not delivered to:

  mmuegge@notes.okstate.edu

because:

  Error transferring to OSU-NS01.CIS.OKSTATE.EDU; SMTP Protocol Returned a Permanent Error 554 Mail from owner-dakota-truck@buffnet4.buffnet.net rejected for policy reasons.

attached mail follows:

> I was also wondering about the O2 Kyle. When I had a bad one it
> caused intermittent idle problems for me. It never died but would
> come damn close to it, then it would clear up and be fine all of a
> sudden. The "bad" sensor was actually a brand new one from the
> dealer. I'm now running the stock one again and no more problems.....

I would go out and buy a new 02 sensor tonight if I knew it would solve my
rough idle/high idle/ stalling problem. I think a dealer 02 sensor is $85+
dollars, but I could get one for $50(Bosch) from Autozone. I just dont want
to start replacing various sensors and throwing money away if I dont have
to; that gets expensive fast.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6