RE: Changing Injector Size (Bernd)

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Feb 28 2001 - 20:18:25 EST

Good to know Will. Thanks for the info.

- Bernd

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: Re: DML: Changing Injector Size (Bernd)

<< On the TPS question...hmmmm...on the older 5.0's, we used to "oblong" the
 holes in the TPS sensor to be able to adjust it a few degrees. On the
GM's,
 you can get a better throttle response by altering the TPS signal as well
 (basically advancing the voltage signal a few 1/10th's electronically).
 I've got a few spare TPS sensors...lemme try something...heheheeh...now
 where's that drill.

 - Bernd >>

Bernd,
    Before you get to many ideas there, We tried that. Didn't really make a
difference, unless you adjusted it too far, then you got the great little
"Check Engine" light. But, with all your little "magic boxes", you can
probably get something to work.

Will

"You better hope there is intelligent life out there somewhere,
 Cause I think we got cheated down here on Earth!"