Re: online car buying

From: Matt Thar (henryrollins@springmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 28 2001 - 20:09:20 EST

I have not bought from them but have been looking.
The Best I have found is carsdirect.com They do not ask for you to fill out a bunch of personal info and Then E-mail your Quote. They have a very good site that gives you the Quote right then and you do get the Rates and Rebates that Dodge is offering. .9 APR 12-24 months 1.9 24-36 3.9 36 to 60 1k cash back

Matt Tharp