Re: RE: 4.7L auto tranny

From: Jason Clifford (jcliff42@uswest.net)
Date: Wed Feb 28 2001 - 23:08:46 EST

I have 14,900 on my truck and the screwed up shifting has been going on
since I got it. I'll have to try the jet chip. I will go to the dealer
pretty quick here and ask about it, but I doubt they would do anything since
(for me at least) the problem is very intermittent and when it does happen,
it isn't always noticeable to other people. My dealership probably won't
see anything wrong. Ever since I put on the Gibson exhaust, I notice a lot
of the shifts are a little shaky.

Jason Clifford
2k 4x4 cc 4.7 auto