Re: online car buying ----

From: Crawdaddy (black98dak@home.com)
Date: Wed Feb 28 2001 - 20:58:29 EST

I have been looking pretty hard at www.carsdirect.com also... I got an
excellent price, since most of the ford dealers here won't budge on the GT
price. I called them one day, they weren't much help on the phone. The guy
said "fill it out and submit, we will get back to you" so I might not go
with them, unless others have used it and are happy

btw, I finished my stereo install today, pics are on my page
http://members.home.net/black98dak/dakota_mods.html

           http://members.home.net/ggaskin
                  ICQ UIN# 2325710
                   New Orleans, La
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/GgYMEmNMV9Dtw/profile.htm
  see above profile for more info on my Dak =]