Re: RE: Re: Re: 4.7 to 3.7 = more problems???

From: Chris Lambert (mopar88@efortress.com)
Date: Wed Feb 28 2001 - 22:23:33 EST

Will, here's the deal. I'll let you beat the heck out of my dak if you
want to clean it up for me... just kidding... when are we gonna get some
newer pics of the clean machine? I am dying to know how good my engine bay
could look if i really tried. So tell us what are these mods you have planned?

Chris

>Thanks for the comments,Chris.The truck will be looking even better
>soon(I've already put on a hotchkis system,removed the decals,got a new
>bedcover,and put on some billet stuff since the last pictures were
>taken).I've got some more stuff planned for it real soon.Good to hear the
>clutch is holding out.TTYL,
>
>Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
>'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/hd5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
>http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html

'00 CC, Packin a 287 Magnum, 5-sp, Gibson Duals, Quick D Intake
http://www.intense99dak.com/chris.htm
In Action: http://www.dakota2.4mg.com/scca.htm