Re: BAD CATS WAS:Re: Catalytic convertor!

From: George T. Geissinger (ustow@ptd.net)
Date: Wed Feb 28 2001 - 23:11:19 EST

dfI see cars down by 2/3 or more. It is a restriction. The engine is working
just to push the exhaust through. Sometimes the car gets so bad it will only
go up a hill 10 or 20 mi that it sholdh do at 60. I have sen them to the
point the car will not run or even start. Sometimes they turn over funney
because they can't even draw air in the intake because the cyl still is full
because it can't exhaust it.
GEORGE!