Re: 15" Chrome Dak wheels

From: Jayson Woodruff (woodrufj@uci.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 01 2001 - 01:08:01 EST

I sell all my stuff there. There's lots of wheels up and most of them sell,
especailly if they have tires on them. Search "dakota" and about 5 pages will
pop up. See if what they're selling wheels for is enough money for you. Ask
around which dakota's they'll fit (Gen 2's, 3's and durango's I think) and
advertize that. If you need help just ask me, jason.woodruff@west.boeing.com.

Jay W