making changes

From: Chris DeCrease (chrisnlisa00@charter.net)
Date: Thu Mar 01 2001 - 01:46:31 EST

Ok, here's what I have. I own a 97 V6 Sport. I have only installed the
Gibson dual exhaust. I have the F&B 48 mm TB and the Jet II chip(thanks
Will). By Friday, I should have the QuickD intake. I plan to get a 180
Thermostat, new plugs, cap and rotor, plug wires and switching to Mobil1
synthetic. Do you guys think I will have any problems by installing the
intake, TB,Jet II plugs, cap and rotor,thermostat, plug wires and oil all at
the same time??Also, i'm thinking about using the Autolite 3923 plugs(what
gap?). What size plug wires(MSD 8.5's?) What cap and rotor? Thanks for

Chris DeCrease
97 V6 Sport
www.angelfire.com/extreme2/chrisnlisa00