4.7Auto no reverse@times buyback readable (really)

From: Stephen Dampier (guldam@sirius.com)
Date: Thu Mar 01 2001 - 02:28:59 EST

Dude,
Your original post was damned near impossible to read. I fixed it just so
I could decipher what you were saying. For future reference all caps is
hard to read and it suggests that you're yelling at folks. And you must
be copying text from Word or something because of the odd characters that
keep showing up.

I have a 2k Dakota 4x4 4.7 auto and the tranny has been acting very
strange. A few times it's made a grinding noise when going into reverse
and very often there's a curious surge while at a stop light. It's as
though I nudge the gas pedal while sitting there and the truck pushes
against the brakes. I'm going to try and take the truck in next week and
have the dealer give it a once over.

Truck is also idling kinda rough.

I have zero mods to the engine or exhaust and have less than 6000 miles
on it.

SteveOh