RE: Stock Wheels, Idea's

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Thu Mar 01 2001 - 06:35:50 EST

Tornado, isn't that an Oldsmobile?? Just kidding.

I ran 255/60-15s on my stock 15x6 wheels.. Probably the max
you should go, but I did over 45k that way, including while
towing a boat, motorcycle on the class III hitch, etc.

$100 a stock wheel is way high... I have 3 sets of dakota
rims in my garage... where do you live???

Sam '00 RT & '99 CC4x4 *for sale*