RE: RE: R&D Performance Throttle Bodies

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Thu Mar 01 2001 - 06:27:16 EST

I'll combine your reply and the reply below into one:

Sorry about the health issue, but I think it was over 3 MONTHS
that people tried to contact you re: 'Where's my core return
check?' if I remember correctly.

Did you ever take care of Martin T.???? He was one of people
lost out in the core return process too... Wasn't your shop
the one that folded up camp without notice while people were
trying to find out where their money went/where's my TB???

Other than the tack weld issues on the blades (which were
loose), sure the TB was fine. Appeared good quality.

I hope your not the same person, I hope I'm wrong. There's
a lot of new faces on this list in the last 12 months, and I
wouldn't want the same crap going around again by someone who
prays on people's hard earned money. Not saying an illness,
or jobloss doesn't happen. But when/if it happens, people
need to be given a piece of mind that things will continue,
and be resolved... rather than disappearing for months with
no word.

Sam '00 RT