Re: Temptation Island

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@bigfoot.com)
Date: Thu Mar 01 2001 - 07:43:12 EST

While we're at it:
Vader is Luke's father, but later dies
Neo really is The One
They drive off the cliff
She's a he
They blow up the asteroid just barely in time
The asteroid slams into Earth
The time machine gets destroyed, but Doc has built another one and shows
up right after
Maverick gets his confidence back and woops some commie @$$

And the most shocking movie ending that you never saw coming...
That big boat? It sinks after it hits the iceberg. And yes, Leo buys
the farm (woohoo!).