RE: Rumbling...

From: Sevrence, Sean (S.J.) (ssevrenc@visteon.com)
Date: Thu Mar 01 2001 - 08:00:40 EST

Hey Ray!

A guy I work with had a similar problem with his 4X4 Rancher. He replaced
the axle joints (the U-joints on the axles) and the problem was solved. A
simple test....

Jack up a wheel, turn the steering wheel to one side (all the way), try to
spin the tire. I bet is does not spin freely!

Around $300 for a dealer to fix.

Good Luck!

Sean
'92 RC Sport 3.9L 5spd 250,00mi!