R&D Performance

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Thu Mar 01 2001 - 10:23:33 EST

It took over a month to get my shift kit from you, I dont think I got
anything out of it...
This was last year, ordered in November, got charged when I ordered,
recieved it right before christmas....
What did I get out of it? Nothing that I can remember, just alot of BS...

Sorry man, you still are on my Sh*t list as far as a business... I've found
Summit, F&B, and KRCPerformance far superior to your one experience...
Every time I would ask where my shift kit is, I got, "I'll ship it 2nd day
air, tomorrow" yep.. 2-3 weeks later, i got it UPS Ground...
You can take it you'll never see me on your orders as well....

Tim Berry