Re: RE: R&D Performance Throttle Bodies

From: RDPerform@aol.com
Date: Wed Feb 28 2001 - 23:42:24 EST

<< TAKE A HIKE.

 Your business practices, and product suck the big one...

 Sam '00 RT "We remember"

Thanks for the comment, it's appreciated.

but the fact still remains - my product is superior - especially for the
price I charged !

I guess I wont be putting you in for any of my orders. :-)

Again - I've made amends (very generous ones at that) to the people that have
had delays ... check with them if you'd like, if not, keep singing your same
song.

ttyl :-)
Patrick