RE: RE: Modifing pulses and analog signals to the PCM

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Thu Mar 01 2001 - 12:32:15 EST

Yeah I know. I don't have an Unsend button on Outlook....;-) I should have
said Hypertech but they don't make it for Dak's, but anyways, there have
been attempts to do this out in the automotive computer world. Now if there
were a way to team up with Ron Zimmer, that would be extremely advantageous
to everyone concerned. Some of these numbers that everyone wonders about,
he would have the answer or could probably get the anwers a lot faster than
having to go back through and re-invent the wheel, especially in the area
where fuzzy logic's being used to derive a certain outcome.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD