Re:Re: Pictures of Weatherflectors on QC

From: TX QC2000 (txqc2000@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Mar 01 2001 - 17:18:48 EST

Andy,

Thanks for the pictures/link for your Dad's Durango.
They are very helpful in giving me an idea how the
Weatherflectors would look on my Quadcab. Do you have
any idea how your Dad likes them and whether he feels
they obstruct his vision around corners, etc. at all?
Also, do you know if the Weatherflectors have any
tendency to shift out of position since they're not
taped on? I really like to the looks of the
Ventvisors on my QC (see the link to pictures of my QC
below), but the slightly larger blindspot they create
along the A pillar does concern me.

Thanks again.

=====
'00 Quadcab 4x4 SLT 5.9L auto 3.55 LSD. For modifications, see my profile:
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Vof5jrNb0pR1M/

For pictures of my QC & Accessories: http://www.geocities.com/txqc2000