RE: Tonneau Cover Question

From: Curt Coulter (curt@cjnetworking.com)
Date: Thu Mar 01 2001 - 18:20:43 EST

Mike,
I also prefer the soft cover for it's utility. I have an Extang Classic,
and I highly recommend their stuff. Since your in Orlando, a snapless may
be a good option, up here in Michigan several have told me that the snapless
are downright impossible to get back on if you take it off in cold weather.
I've never had any kind of problem with my extang, and it's done 16k miles,
a lot of that at 70+ on the freeway. It's simple to unsnap and roll up. My
liner of choice is a bedrug.

congrats on the new truck! Enjoy.

/Curt
Chelsea, MI