Re: RE: Tonneau Cover Question

From: Nick Shue (nshue@8dot3.com)
Date: Thu Mar 01 2001 - 21:47:50 EST

I had a snapless on my last Dak, and it worked pretty good up here. During
the winter, it wasn't too difficult to get on and off. Mostly, don't do it
when it's really cold, and if you have to, let it sit in the sun for a
little while to heat up and it's easier to get on. In a pinch, you can go
to a car wash, and use the hot water to get it on. Only had to do that
once. (it was like 5-10F outside, little colder then normal)

--Nick