Re: Air-Fuel Ratio Monitors

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Thu Mar 01 2001 - 19:44:42 EST

> This piece of equipment sounds intriguing to me. How does it hook up to
our
> engines, who makes them, and where can you get one? (Price ?).
>
> Thanks again,
> Jay

www.Autometer.com
Autometer makes 4 models(that I know of):
#3375: $49.95
#5775: $53.95
#4375: $49.95
#4775: $61.95
Summit sells them all, if you just want the monitor itself or the entire kit
with sensor. Since our trucks already have o2 sensors, we can just tap into
one of the wires for the readings, then run a ground wire and power
wire......that should be it......I think. Of course, other companies like
Cyberdyne, Intellitronix, and Nordskog also make Air/Fuel Ratio Monitors.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6