just a disclaimer

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (patrickandkelly@erols.com)
Date: Thu Mar 01 2001 - 19:58:32 EST

I just wanted to post a disclaimer, just for clarification purposes.
This is not the
first time I have done this, and I'm sure, not the last.
  Patrick J. Engram from Firestone, in Maryland, is a completely
different person
and business entity than the Patrick from R&D Performance. Many of you
have
purchased tires, rims, airbags, bedrugs, and roll-tops through my
Firestone
Service Center or mail order. I am in no way associated with R&D
Performance.
  I welcome any and all criticism or praise of my business practices.
Thanks,
Patrick J. Engram
General Manager
Firestone Tire and Service Center 0436