RE: RE: ----------- Throttle Bodies

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Thu Mar 01 2001 - 19:52:46 EST

I stand correct there Shane... You've been around a while. Not as
long as I have, but still around. Now as far as being a punk, I never
said you were, nor did I ask to be called one. I'll drop that point.

The list was created in '95.. Marty had a '95 and so did I. Not trying
to jump someone's back, I am just stating the facts of what happened a
year ago.. which we all have decided to drop. Hope the issues that created
the problem a year ago don't reoccur, and that all parties involved are
satisfied
with whatever settlements that were offered.

I myself had group buys on Crower products, and sold quite a few of them.
On the
last buy, people backed out after a scare about being able to deliver the
goods...
I refund all payments immediately. Bad transactions hurt us all...

Now, if we want to try a comparison of the TBs.. that would be great.

I'll donate a stock TB for baselines...

Sam '00 RT