RE: Tonneau Cover Question

From: Mallett, Donald B (Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com)
Date: Thu Mar 01 2001 - 20:05:27 EST

I have a Sports Master on my QC, Went to RI from TX and back at hi-way
speeds+ ;)with no troubles at all. Even at Hi-way speeds in down pours the
in side stayed dry. I have a snap on by Sports Master Photo and link on my
web site. I paid just over $200 for it. It has a 5 year warranty on the
cover!!! Its fairly easy to get on and off. Wait till you get the tonneau
cover before you get the bed lined. I'm going get mine line over the sides
and under the tonneau cover rails.

Don M.
Geocities.com/maldbnsf