Re: Tonneau Cover Question

From: TERRY G. CORDER JR. (tcorder@iglou.com)
Date: Thu Mar 01 2001 - 20:21:21 EST

I have a snapless soft tonneau and love it. It does "Flap in
the wind" a bit but it is not too bad. I haven't had my bed
sprayed yet, but I hopefully will shortly. I bought an Extang
Sabre and love it. 6 allen nuts to completely remove frame and
all, cover will roll and store at the cab in a matter of minutes
and the bars come off rather easily, but hold the cover good
and tight. I have only had mine since Christmas and just got
it on about a month ago, been too cold, and love it. Hope this
helps.

Terry Corder
99 RC V6