Re: Tonneau Cover Question

From: JOE GLOWICKI (shelback@i-star.com)
Date: Thu Mar 01 2001 - 21:43:51 EST

mike allot of people on the list have extang soft covers as i do ithink
it's called black majack it's made in michigan this year i had 2" of ice
1' of snow and it did not come unndone also in temps form -10F to 99f
still is tight. and it's ez on and off all the time. hope you injoy your
dak as much as i do mine.