Re: maint reqd light

From: Doug Fedeli (rdf@eznet.net)
Date: Fri Mar 02 2001 - 00:52:34 EST

When the maint req light came on on mine I called the dealer and the mechanic
I talked to told me I could bring it in and have it reset (for a price). My
other choice was to pull the bulb for it out of the dash. That light is only a
reminder based on mileage. I still have a check engine that is triggered by
the computer.

Doug Fedeli