Re: maint reqd light

From: Arnoldo Silva (silva@rio.bravo.net)
Date: Thu Mar 01 2001 - 22:39:33 EST

my 88 dak did that and if you look in the dash under the light switch theres
a little box with a conection on it it has a little hole that you push with
a pin and that resets the light. i had to disconect the box because the
button in the hole would not work. did not affect mine whatsoever the light
comes on so you will take it in to have emissions stuff checked. if you have
a hanes manual it tells you how to do it in there.