RE: Attn Ron: Scorpion tires in rain

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Fri Mar 02 2001 - 01:31:35 EST

I can break 'em loose in the rain but if I drive safe and sane which I
always do in the rain they hug the road nice! I love these tires. I'm
thinking about getting the PZeroes for my Volkswagen Jetta. They should
work the same way. By the way I got up to around 80 at some desolate
stretches on the freeway to see if she'd hydroplane. None whatsoever and I
was hitting puddles and everything.

Don't want to be the bearer of bad news but forecast says rain Sunday,
Monday, and Tuesday for you guys.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD