Re: RE: Attn Ron: Scorpion tires in rain

From: Thumper (thumper72@lvcm.com)
Date: Sat Mar 03 2001 - 01:13:41 EST

One of these days Ill get new tires....debating on whether to get 17" rims
first or just stick with the 16's...mods will probably have to be slow this
year since Im saving for a house (need a tax break real bad!) and saving to
pay off the restore on my 67 Camaro. It really sux being a grownup
sometimes..LOL

We went out to watch qualifying today at the Speedway then to the World of
Outlaws....rained on us at Outlaws and now its storming outside.....may have
to just sit at home and watch on the big screen.

Bill Boggs
ICQ# 96440831
thumper72@lvcm.com
http://www.lvcm.com/thumper/white_lightning.html