RE: RE: ----------- Throttle Bodies

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Fri Mar 02 2001 - 03:17:49 EST

No problemo...
I LOVE YOU MAN.. he he

At least you have job right now... sniff.. Going on my 4th week
without one. Sucks... Kid on the way, big bills to pay, a mortgage,
two Dakotas to feed, and one that needs mods like crazy (mine).

I hope to set up another rocker arm deal soon, as well as other
parts (spoke with Marty about it)...

Bruce's Billet TB right now I would consider a work of art. I have
a stage I on my wife's 4x4 that helped it out quite a bit, and recently
went from a quasi stage I to a billet on my RT. After NOT driving the
RT for a few days, and jumping back in... I could not leave a light
in the rain yesterday without laying 3-4 of spin... to the point my
wife hit me in the head to 'knock it off'... I finally think my
setup is working correctly, and the MSD I picked up from Marty is
making a big difference too.

Dyno numbers soon,

Sam '00 RT