Re: My Plan Of Action

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 02 2001 - 12:28:52 EST

Good luck Kyle. I know how frustrating this kinda stuff gets sometimes!
Let us know how things work out. Let me know about replacing the cat
too....where you get it, how much...etc. Mines got about 80,000 on it and I
think it's on it's way out.
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6
www.geocities.com/adakota4x4_95/