Re: 2bbl M1 not MPI?

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Fri Mar 02 2001 - 13:01:46 EST

In a message dated 3/2/01 10:24:23 AM Central Standard Time,
bbridges@flometrics.com writes:

<< Sam,
 If true, I want one.. Is it CARBd?
 Bruce >>

Bruce, in the MP catalog they list it as "Not legal for sale or use on
pollution controlled motor vehicles." The MP part# is P50007398 and the
consumer retail is $344.80. It is a single plane intake that is supposed to
work from 2000-5800 rpm. It is also supposed to be a swap in for the stock
beer barrel with no mods to anything else to make it fit.

Will

"You better hope there is intelligent life out there somewhere,
 Cause I think we got cheated down here on Earth!"