Re: New 53MM Throttlebody

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Fri Mar 02 2001 - 19:00:11 EST

Yea, crack head was tryin to sell me that along with a "modified" intake of
his, because with out those things I cant get into the 12's...
(I was only ordering stage 2 heads, cam, rr's, ect..)
Now, with Marty at KRC, he didnt try to sell other stuff on me... just
said, okay, this combo should produce this..
now, dont get me wrong... I'd stay with someone else... (or at least get
another opinion)

Tim Berry