Re: New Quad Cab on the way!

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@bigfoot.com)
Date: Fri Mar 02 2001 - 19:44:22 EST

I was going to say it, but decided it would be presumptuous of me to say
"yeah Jon I'll be there Thursday." I am taking July 4th through
Carlisle weekend off from work, so I can cruise out there early. I
can't come out Wednesday, I think my girlfriend would take exception.
Thursday looks great though - when we're done with the wrenching we can
finish up any final prep before the BBQ.