Re: New Quad Cab on the way!

From: Jon Steiger (jon@dakota-truck.net)
Date: Fri Mar 02 2001 - 17:40:26 EST

andylevy@bigfoot.com (Andy Levy) wrote in
<3A9FC107.7FE196A9@bigfoot.com>:
>Jason Bleazard wrote:
[...]
>> > I'll take those plates off your hands if they'll fit my '99, how
>> > much do you want for them, and when/how will we do it? I imagine
>> > shipping will be a bit much :)
>>
>> AFAIK, they'll fit without any problem. I'm not sure how much to
>> charge for them. I think we paid about $250 CDN for all three, but
>> that was before we put a dent in the xfer case plate. It still fits
>> on the truck, but I can't say it's in new condition. We can check out
>> the situation at Jon's BBQ, make sure they'll mount up, let you get a
>> look at them in person before you decide, etc.
>>

>Sounds good to me. Looks like my truck will spend a fair amount of time
>in the barn that weekend. That is, if Jon's time allows. We could do
>the alarm and cat-back while we've got it on the lift for the plates :)

   Sounds good to me. :-) I was going to suggest maybe trying to do it at
the same time as the BBQ, just hadn't had a chance to reply to the other
message yet. I'll just try to get most everything I need to get done for
the BBQ early this time so we've got time to do whatever we want. You may
want to think about showing up thursday, if possible (maybe even wed) ;-)
just because Friday and Sat. will both be full-on BBQ and offroading days,
we'll probably have more time and energy before the meet. (Hee hee hee, I
can feel my muscles aching now!) ;-)

--

-Jon-

.---- Jon Steiger ----- jon@dakota-truck.net or jon@twistedbits.net ----- -. | Affiliations: AOPA, DoD, EAA, NMA, NRA, SPA, USUA; Rec & UL Pilot - SEL | | '92 Ram 150 4x4 V8, '96 Dakota V8, '96 Intruder 1400, '96 FireFly 447 | `------------------------------ http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/ --- -'