Re: Somebody HELP!! Dak won't start

From: Ray Sulich (ray.sulich@snet.net)
Date: Fri Mar 02 2001 - 21:21:50 EST

At 02:57 PM 3/2/2001 -0800, you wrote:
>Hi everyone,
>
> I just replaced my cap and rotor and now the truck won't start. It
>cranks, but won't turn over. Everything is connected properly and I even
>swapped the old and new components and it still won't start. What's going
>on?

Do you have spark? Pull one of the plug hold it close to the block and see
if you have spark. If you do, you probably didn't put the plug wires back
in the distributor cap correctly (wrong firing order). Also, may sure your
rotor is firmly on the shaft, and your distributor cap is fully on.
Bye,
Ray

reply to ray.sulich@snet.net