Special deal for Dodge owners at NAPA 300

From: jdharmon@earthlink.net
Date: Sat Mar 03 2001 - 02:48:51 EST

Ok Everyone. I made the calls to get the special deal for anyone
interested. The Dodge Truck Owners Association will have a DTOA and
Friends day at the California Speedway for the NAPA 300 on April 29th.
The special deal is for 50 or more people, we buy our tickets as a group
at $50 each. For that we get a block of seats, $5.00 voucher for
food/drink, get displayed on the message board, recognition in the
newsletter and on the PA system prior to the race. I am working with
the Dodge-Nascar person to get us pit passes also included and maybe a
trinket to keep.

The seat section is D level on the 4th turn. Very good spot too!

Here is the unfortunate deal. To get this, we have to pay for all the
tickets at once. So we need to get 50 people to get the $$ to me ASAP
(by Friday of next week). That way I can deposit it all in the DTOA
account and pay for the tickets via credit card. We can then meet at
the track and everyone gets the number of seats they paid for.

For everyone that responded already, please get the money in soon. The
address is on the bottom of this message. You can also call me with any
questions after 7 PM PST, 909-305-9705. We need a minimum of 25 people
for this to work. If we can't get the special deal due to lack of
interest, then I will send everyone's money back immediately. Please
respond quick! Thanks.

Jim Harmon
DTOA
1406 Calle Espana