Re: Need Stereo Installation HELP!

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Mar 03 2001 - 03:11:43 EST

Nope, can't think of a thing. I really can't... the factory amp uses the
same (hi-output, instead of RCA wires) that go from the factory head unit to
the infinity amp. MAYBE... Your best bet is to take it to an audio dealer.
  Maybe someone else on the list with teh infinity sound system can help you
out.

I guess sometimes getting the PREMIUM package and upgrading later isn't so
good after all. Sorry. I lit my truck on fire, so yea, I'm being stupid
tonite.
-Chuong

<<
The one
thing I can think of is that in my Dakota I have the factory installed
Infinity system which comes with an amp. Sometimes factory head units and
factory amps only work together. I'm wondering if I have to completely
remove the amp to get sound from my new Head Unit? Anything else you can
think of?

Jason